Vision & Mission
Vision and Mission
- To preserve and promote the legacy of Indian culture, Oriental studies, Jain Philosophy, moral values and ethics in higher education.
- To re-energize and revitalize centuries old cumulative spiritual knowledge.
- To provide highest quality of educational services to the utmost satisfaction of the student and give them an opportunity to cultivate an integrated personality.
- To promote and propagate and practice the high ideals of anekant, ahimsa, tolerance and peaceful co-existence for the welfare of humanity.
- To offer advance studies, research and training in the context of comparative studies in Indology, Social Science, Education and Humanities.
Nanassa Saram Ayaro
(Right conduct is the essence of right knowledge)
"Let the voice of peace, nonviolence & harmony spread throughout the world.”